The Pizza Guy

Your POV:
I woke up to cuddling Aaron.
a: goodmorning beautiful..
I sat up getting on top of him while the blanket was still over us.
y: morning :)
He looked at me up and down tracing down my curves. I lowered myself giving him a peck on the cheek. We then stood up and started walking towards my closet. Before I could step in he grabbed me by my waist pinning me to the wall.
y: Aaron!
a: lets stay like this for a minute can we?
y: by minute do you mean the whole day?!
a: why so grumpy?
My eyes narrowed but turned normal as he kissed me.
y: I cant argue with that.
I gave him an innocent smile snatching my body away from him. I gave him an oversized f/c Obey shirt along with a black basketball shorts. I wore a thin white plain tshirt w/ no bra and a f/c thin Victoria Secret underwear. Aaron's chest showed by how thin the shirt was, including me. Someone then hugged me from behind, putting their chin on my shoulder.
a: does this mean were together now?
y: I love you..
a: I love you more!
We argued about who loved each other more. After a couple of minutes arguing he then gave me a quick peck on the cheek causing me to blush a bright pink. He then walked away forgeting me. ugh so annoying! why cant he understand that I love him more..?!
y: I LOVE YOU M...
I got cut off by my phone ding. I picked up the phone to a text message.

Text
aph: hey are you okay?
y: yeah
aph: ok good, I have to go Kawaii~Chan is bugging me to bake cupcakes with her..
y: dont you love cupcakes?
aph: well yes but we always bake them.

I walked downstairs to the smell of f/b. *sniff* mm f/b! Once I was fully downstairs I walked over to the kitchen to see Aaron in an apron. I laughed in my head. Hes so kawaii. I took out my phone taking a bunch of pictures. After he finished cooking we sat on the chair across from each other eating f/b. He spoon fed me from across the table. I blushed. After eating f/b we both sat down on the couch scrolling through movies in netflix. We watched f/m. After a couple of minutes into the movie Aaron switched his position fromsitting indian style to laying down with his head on my lap. I blushed at his actions. I played with his soft silky dark brown hair as we watched the movie.

Laurance's POV:
I feel bad, we shouldn't have let her drink. But Laurance you had the chance to hit on her! thx to Aaron! shut it! im not Travis..
aph: we should get her pizza!
d: pizza?
l: she does like pizza..
k~c: can Kawaii~Chan add in cupcakes!
k: no Kawaii~Chan..
k~c: but Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau~Senpai baked too much.
k: its not my problem..
We decided that we would get her pizza. Garoth and Travis ordered Y/N's f/p online.
l: Dante you pay for it!
I pushed him towards the white-haired and blonde-haired male.
d: why me?
l: you braught the drinks!
d: well Aphmau told me to bring them!
He pointed to Aphmau causing everybody to stare.
aph: dont look at me!
Katelyn walked towards the computer pushing Garoth off the chair. She paid for it. Everyone stared at her confused.
t: wow Katelyn, thats ni...
Before Travis could finish his sentence Katelyn rolled her eyes.
k: you guys wouldnt shut up!

~TIME SKIP~

Aaron's POV:
While the movie played I stared at the most beautiful thing in the world. I got lucky, shes perf.. My thoughts got cut off to the sound of the doorbell. Y/N stood up unexpectadly causing me to faceplant on the floor.
a: oww!
I stood up rubbing my forehead looking  to the direction of the door.I saw a shocked male that held onto a pizza box? oh thats right shes not wearing a bra, We didnt order pizza though... The man dropped the pizza box pulling Y/N into a hug. My eyes widened as my fist formed. Who does he think he is? Who even is that guy? Y/N pushed him away. He fell down on his butt.
y: what are you doing here!?
??: I d-didnt know y-you..
y: save it, leave!
I walked towards Y/N putting my arm around her shoulder. Shes mine and mine only, and he needs to learn that!
I glared at the black-haired male.
a: whos this?
He stood up dusting his pants then offered me a handshake. I ignored it. He took back his hand sliding it into his pocket.
n: im Nathaniel, her..
Before he could finish, Y/N shut the door. The room filled up with echo sounds of the door being shut.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This was long....
(if you dont like Aaron, just pretend he is your MS crush)