Bad Wish

Laurance's POV:
I walked in the empty prayer room. I sat on one of the benches.The room was filled with purple lights, flowers and in the center was a statue of Lady Irene. My fingers intertwined while closing my eyes. Irene, why him? why couldnt it be me? If I was the chosen one to be with her I wouldnt leave her side. I would make sure shes okay and happy. She wouldnt be in this situation if it were for Aaron. Is she even happy with him? Is he even worth? I loved her.. I hate Aaron! High school till now, girls ive liked alway ended up with him. Aphmau, and Y/N! Ugh! why did you have to come and ruin our lifes. Well mine at least!
??: becareful what you wish for...
A woman like voice said. I opened my eyes to look around me. No one. I went back to closing my eyes. Ugh! Aaron Aaron Aaron when is it gonna be Laurance Laurance Laurance for ONCE! I wish Y/N would hate you for life!!! I have every right to feel jealous and mad. I dont need to feel guilty at all. You desrve to feel hurt. I love Y/N and I will always. I just need to get rid of you... Ring! I was awoken from my thoughts to a bell ringing. Once again I looked around. No one once again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oi!