Run Away

Narrator's POV:
Ever since the incident you have been ignoring everyone. Your phone had thousands of voice mails from different people. You've sobbed along packing your things into big boxes. As you were putting your clothes away a small paper dropped out of one of the pants. You picked it up slowly opening it. His number... Nathaniel. You had the thought of forgiving him and moving in with him. You never wanted to see Aaron nor Aphmau's face again. But in the inside you still loved him as a boyfriend and Aphmau as your sister. You called him. Knowing him he would answer any phonecalls... He had agreed and started helping you every midnight. 4 days later you only had one more box left. You never wanted to leave to the thought that your little angel wont be able to grow up with his bloodline father. But a fake one. You change all information with the help of Nathaniel. Your phone number, email address. As you walked out of your house you saw what you never wanted seeing again. Aphmau and Aaron. They were behind a glass window across my house. Aaron's house. You took a last glimpse of your house. Memories, everything... Goodbye...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••