Ponies and Cupcakes

Your POV:
I hung out at Zane's. Everybody were out. Zane came back from his room with My Little Horsies pillows. He sat next to me playing the show. He then looked at me.
z: you know you dont have to..
y: I want to, and plus I want to know why you like this show so much..
I giggled as I cuddled up next to him. I looked up to see he had blushed by my actions. He then put his arm around me. His fingers played with my lips, pinching them and rubbing them. I couldnt help but bite his index finger. I got way into it that I started sucking. We made I contact. I immidiately took his finger off my mouth.

Zane's POV:
I stood up to the kitchen baking cupcakes. After it was baked I put f/c icing along with black ones symbilyzing both of our favorite colors. I put them in a container. I walked towards Y/N on her phone. Who is she texting. I figured when both her thumbs moved all over her phone screen. Before I approached her I tripped causing the container of cupcakes to fall on her. I ran back to the kitched grabbing a wet towel and running back. I wiped her body up and down. Irene her body is perfect. I cant stop but look at her curves and breasts. I then felt hands lift my head up by my jaw. She looked at me with approval. I stood up pushing my lips against hers. I licked the cupcake frostings on her lips. A make out session turned into taking both our clothes off only to break our kiss. She was only on her thin f/c underwear. I stared at her breasts biting my lip. I pushed my head in the center of her boobs. I pecked her upper body making my way up to her lips. I slid my way down to her V. I rubbed her clit. She moaned into the kiss as I picked up the pace and went even faster. She them pushed me off of her. She went on her knees taking off my belt then pants then... Before she took of my boxers she giggled. I looked down to see I had my Pinkie Cake boxers on. (lol) I couldnt help but blush. She placed her lips on my erection over the clothing. She then pulled my boxers down. She stared heavily into my hard member. She sucked and licked as I grunt. I swung her head back and forth making her put my whole member in her mouth. She sat back making a V shape with her leg. She grabbed both of my wrist as I rubbed the head of my dick on her vagina. She bit her lip moaning. I slid it inside. Her head flew back I slowly moved but quickly picked up the pace.

"UGH FASTER ZANE" She tightened her grip on the sheets and my wrist. I fulfilled her wish. She moaned so loud that we could get arrested for being so noisy. "I-im gonna cum Y/N!" she yelled the same. Before I came I took my hard cock out of her. Sperm then squirted out leaving her covered with them. We both then fell asleep on the couch. She was on top of me wrapping her legs around my waist.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(sorry if this sucked because im working on a new story :D) sadly this is the last lemon.. Im lazy and shizz..