TRAVIS IS MISSING!

Garoth's POV:
Laurance and I have been looking for Travis for the past few hours after breakfast.
l: he never misses taco tuesdays.
g: maybe hes at Aphs?
We both headed to Aphmau's. We pressed the doorbell. As the door opened we looked behind the person who opened it.
k: what do you guys want?
g/l: Travis is missing...
k: well its not my problem.
Kawaii~Chan approached us.
k~c: why is Laurance~kun and Garoth~kun here?
l: Travis is missing.
Katelyn walked away. Then Kawaii~Chan came closer.
k~c: when Kawaii~Chan was heading home Kawaii~Chan saw Travis~Kun go...
g: yes we know he went to meet his swim team.
k~c: no. Kawaii~Chan saw Travis~Kun enter Y/N~Senpai's house last night.
g/l: WHAT?!
We all walked to her house.
l: why is the door unlocked?
g: who cares?!
Laurance and I searched the bottom floor while Kawaii~Chan searches upstairs. After awhile we saw his jersey laying on the couch. Both Laurance and I looked at each other until we heard Kawaii~Chan scream. We both ran upstairs. When we got to her room we saw Travis and Y/N cuddling! and Kawaii~Chan standing across from us taking pictures.
k~c: OHHH KAWAII~CHAN'S NEW SHIP!!!
They both woke up and immidiately sat up staring at the 3 of us. I swear I saw Y/N blush and Travis aswell. I heard Laurance growl and including myself. As we growled Travis smirked.
y: I swear its not what it looks like...

Aphmau's POV:
I walked home to hear screaming. I turned to Aaron's house. Nah.. Then I turned to Y/N's house seeing the door left open. I walked inside and the screaming got even louder. I went upstairs to her bedroom to see Garoth and Laurance blocking the entrance. I pushed them aside to see Travis in bed with Y/N. I fan girled...
a: OMI YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER.
k~c: YAAAASS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••