Celebrations

Dear Diary,
I was so happy that I made it into the Squad. Nana threw a big party and invited everyone over including my friends Hayley and Agnella. We ordered pizza and soft drinks. The party was held at the gym and everyone was just chilling out. I felt so special and for once I felt satisfied. It was like everything wasn't perfect. Everyone congratulated me and I received many hugs. I just wished that my parents were there too.

It was like 10:00pm when Nana and I arrived home. I took a warm shower and put on a white fuzzy bath robe. I dumped myself onto my bed. Ahhhh! Then, Nana handed me an enveloped addressed to both of us. We snuggled in together and opened it. It was from the Squad. It said:
To whom it may concern,
I am Stephanie Dodges, the head of the Rhythmic Gymnastics Sector. I am here to congratulate Evanesca and also outline what she will be requiring. The Rhythmic Gymnasts train in America and we are hoping that Evanesca will be able to come and join us. There are dorms to live in if there are some troubles will residence in America.
Evanesca will need:
A ball
Two ribbons
One set of clubs
A hoop
A rope
A training leotard
Black leggings and black tops

We hope that Evanesca will take this offer as it is a very honourable offer. She is a talented gymnast and has a bright future in front of her.
There were few medical files that had to be signed and all that but I was so excited and happy. I felt proud.
I read the letter and shrieked with happiness. Nana looked scared and sober. She kissed me goodnight and left without another word.