Balance

Dear Diary,

My life is gymnastics, gymnastics and more gymnastics. I think I'm starting to get really sick of gymnastics. Ms Dodges changed all our time-tables and we all have at least 9 hours of gymnastics. She says that we aren't up to standard and our stamina is not strong enough.

With the Bronte thing, she considers me as a Bron-Bron now. In fact, she really likes me. She lets me sit next to her all the time. So far, here is who likes me:

Bronte - Yes

Sophie - No

Debra - Yes

Karen -Yes

Lydia - Yes

Quinn -Yes

Teresa - Yes

I guess only Sophie doesn't like me. For some reason, everyone just says "Just quit it, Sophie". It's funny. Sophie is or was Bronte's favourite and assistant. We hung out together a lot. I felt really sorry for Leah but she didn't care as long I was stealing their secrets.

I realise that I haven't described the Bron-Bron's appearances but here they are.

Bronte has brown hair with blonde ends (slightly waved a the bottom). Her eyes are hazel and she has pierced ears. She has the perfect skin tone,  tan and flawless

Sophie has very fair blonde hair. She has green eyes and pale skin. Her eyes scare the living daylights out of me!

Debra has brown fuzzy curls with blonde highlights that just reaches past her shoulders. She has dark skin and golden earrings.

Karen has dark brown hair that are dead straight. She has brown eyes and she always has nail polish on.

Lydia has dark brown hair with pink highlights. She has brown eyes and is identical to Quinn.

Quinn has dark brown hair with blue highlights. She has a slightly darker brown than Lydia for eyes.

Teresa has crimson hair. She has hazel eyes and has two piercings on each ear.

I have light brown hair with random streaks or darker brown. My hair is naturally slightly permed at the bottom.

The truth is...

I don't know why Leah hates them so much. She won't tell me except for that it would be cool to spill their secrets. I have pestered her for a week now. Leah says that I'll figure it out someday.