Shine Bright

Dear Diary, 

Today is the day. I am so excited. The day that I have been dreaming about and hoping for is finally here! I'm in line with the older girls. They are like tall compared to me. All of them are like, 1.65m + and i'm only 1.58. We are going to Japan. I'm gonna text Aggy and Hails

Airport

So we've reached the airport. Currently, we are about to depart. I am still so excited. I can't explain to you how I feel but I know it feels good. It's just everything is happening so fast. One minute, I leave Australia and now I'm going to the Olympics? This has been so amazing. We are all wearing matching grey jumpers and black sweatpants. I feel professional. Aggy and Hails are going to be watching me on the T.V. Leah is texting me right now.

Plane

We are traveling on business class so it is beautiful. I have a window seat. I can the pink and purply clouds. I'm eating mac and cheese whilst writing. Leah is video calling me. She's still on campus and Bronte is with her talking to me. 3 hours later...   So I've just finished watching Winter's War. It was good. I'm eating sushi now. I'm really hungry that's why.

Arrival

At last we have arrived! OMG! I am screaming now. This is just so surreal. We are in a cab right now, driving through the city. It's beautiful with all the lights are cute japanese writing. Japan is amazing. I can't wait to get into the Olympians Apartment Area. I bet it is going to be ultra cool! Nana just called me and she is so proud of me! Aww!

Apartments

The apartments are so modern. There are like countless storeys. I'm in the middle of all the levels and trust me, they are so sleek. There are white tiles and an open kitchen with LED lights. THere is a fully equipped lounge area. The bedrooms are awesome. There are like so many plush pillows and the sheets are clean. The carpet is so soft. Ahh! I have just unpacked all my clothes and stored them in my closet. I'm gonna be here for 5 days. 

Food

It's quite late like 8:30pm. I am going to fix myself some instant-noodle and go to sleep. So much has happened that I haven't had the time to write everything down. Trust me, this experience has been beyond the description of words. It is so good. I feel so blessed. 

Note to Nana:

I love you and thank you for everything.

Evanesca,