Birthday

Dear Diary,

Today is the day I turn 14. 12th of July. It feels brilliant to be one-year older. Nana, Aggy and Hails texted me Happy Birthday. I plan on texting them back soon. Anyways, things got weird today. Bronte was spoiling me with presents. The Bron-Brons got me some stuff too. Sophie didn't get me anything but it wasn't like I expected anything from her. Since, it was my birthday, Bronte was extra kind and nice to me. Sophie was pissed.

Sophie was definitely annoyed. She was glaring at me with her devilish eyes. Leah says that the secrets will spill once Sophie gets to boiling point. Leah made me a cake as a present.

During my break the A-team was still training and from what I could see, Sophie was getting left out. She was squished between Bronte and the other girls. Then, it all started to break. 

For the first time, Sophie asked me to go to the bathroom with her. I went with her. She told me everything through tears. Bronte wasn't actually suppose to be in the A-team. It was only because her father donated $100,000 to the school. Bronte also pushed most of her wrong-doings onto her. The Bron-Brons only followed her because then they would be popular.

Sophie was in tears at the end of it. I felt really sorry for her.

That night, Leah came over to my dorm and we talked about what we had heard. I got really angry at the fact that Bronte could get into the A-team due to the money. I mean, I had the skills of an A-team member whereas Bronte got in through money. I asked Leah what Bronte had done to her. Here is the story:

Leah actually was with the Bron-Brons before. Bronte was nice to her but then she became naughty. Since, Leah was the easy target, Bronte used to tear her leotards and hide her gym bag. Leah decided to leave Bronte and told Ms Dodges about the situation. Ms Dodges didn't do anything about it.

Now I understood why Leah wanted revenge. Bronte was a bitch. Everyone knew that. I think that she needs a taste of her own medicine.