Performance

Dear Diary,

Every year, the Squad holds a joint performance with some male dancers. It's going to be held in November but we have to choreograph so we have to start now. I am doing a group gymnastics thing, duet with Bronte and duet with some other guy. 

We are going to have a get-together to choreograph tomorrow so for the past week I've been conditioning and working on my flexibility. Good thing is that America wouldn't let us train for so long so Ms Dodges cut our daily training schedule to about only 6-7 hours in the gym. We have a extra dance course for like 2 hours though. I have to work on spins and using hand movements. 

Nothing much happened today except that I had to help Leah because she had trouble holding her leg up in front. Leah is really funny. She hates gymnastics sometimes that she slacks off when I'm trying to help her. When she slacks off, she does wonky mounts and wonky tricks.

I'm gonna conjoin tomorrow's entry with today's because I still have a lot of space to write.

Dear Diary,

We had our first get-together. I worked on my duet with the other dancer. He's called Daniel and he's so cute. He's about 1.68 and I'm 1.58 so I think we are perfect. I can't tell you how good he his. We did lifts and choreograph the dance together. His eyes are hazel with specks of green and his hair is the same shade as mine. I got to know him and he did too.

Daniel has 3 older brothers. He is 17 and he has been dancing since age 5. He is American. We seem to get along really well. There's no awkwardness between us. I don't even know how to tell you. We practised for like 5 hours straight. It wasn't tiring. It was bliss. I couldn't feel myself at all. No pain, just a happy sensation. We finished at about 7:00pm. I was flat out and so was he. 

As I was drinking, he spoke.

"Good session today,"

I nodded as I drank a mouthful of water. I gasp after I stop and take a breath before I start talking.

"I guess,"

"Do you want to meet up sometime this week? I mean for like lunch or something."

OMG! He asked me out. He must really like me. 

"Okay," 
It came out soft.

"Pardon?"
He leaned in closer. I could smell his sweet scent.

"Sure,"
Okay... THIS WAS WEIRD!

We exchanged phone numbers and decided to meet on Friday which was in 3 days time. 

I went to sleep in bliss. Daniel was there.