Farewell

Dear Diary,
It's been hard saying goodbye to so many people. Even though I've only started school this year, everyone seemed all sad. I was really quiet in school and no one really noticed me. Chelsea, Kylie and Jessica were all 'OMG! I'm gonna miss her' and 'So sad' when I bet they were actually thinking 'Yes! That annoying brat is gone'.

I didn't care about the '3 musketeers' or now called the 'KJC Girls' anymore. Aggy and Hails were literally crying their eyeballs out. I cried for them too. Luckily, Aggy bought us these cool mini phone things. You could like get games, call people and text them too. Aggy such had a load of money because she even bought us these cute phone covers.

Today was my last night in Australia, tomorrow I'd be in America. Nana made me some tacos and Aggy and Hails came over. We watched movies and ate popcorn. Then they helped me pack my stuff according to the list Ms Dodges had sent me. I ended up with a neatly packed pink luggage and a very organised gym bag. I felt so lucky to have such helpful and kind friends. We all promised that we'd call each other every day but only when I was free. Aggy and Hails decided to also try to get into the Artistic Squad. They also train in America.

We had a flexibility contest and I learnt some new artistic skills. Hails brought her mat over and I learnt how to do a back handspring. It was pretty easy because Coach Meghan taught me a lot of skills. Aggy and Hails did back tucks and back flips. I did one-handed walk overs with my spare hoop since my hoop was in my hoop cover and I wasn't bothered taking it out. We had so much fun together.

The two left at 11:00pm. I was so sad to see them go. But then at the same time, this was what I wanted all along. To go to the Olympics. Why was I still unsatisfied?