Problems

Dear Diary,

I have been so busy, I can't believe I haven't written in a week! I am so sorry. Ms Dodges has requested that I train with Miss Ida who trains the senior squad. We have to train 10 hours everyday. I get so tired that I fall asleep once I hit the bed.

The experience in this 'Olympic life' has been crazy. I can't talk to anyone and I barely have time to eat. My muscles are broken. I haven't been able to talk to Leah and I think she's really mad at me because she's been ignoring me a lot.

Today, I worked on same ball routine. Miss Ida says that my feeling and efforts are great but my technique is not so good. Miss Ida tweaked my mistakes and time with the music. I spent like 4 hours working on pure flexibility. It's so tough to be an Olympic gymnast. The worst part is catching the ball and balancing it with my other body parts. IT SUCKS!

Bronte has suddenly gotten my phone number and keeps telling me that I am going to lose my position in the Olympics Team. That's exactly what happened this afternoon.

Basically, I got pulled out from the class by Ms Dodges. From the look on her face, I knew that it wasn't good. We walked silently to the office. Inside the office, I saw Bronte and her father. Ms Dodges talked to me about how Bronte might be a better choice as she was financially supported and a better and more experienced gymnast.

Then my superior self came out.  I shook my head and told Ms Dodges that just because Bronte was more financially supported, it shouldn't be that everyone else couldn't get a chance. I stormed out of her office. I could her Ms Dodges telling Bronte that she couldn't decide at the present moment.

My day could not get any worse. Luckily, tomorrow was our monthly all-day break. Phew! Afterwards, at around 7pm, I received a text from Leah. 

'What a bitch.'