September

Dear Diary,

So you missed out on September. A lot has happened that I don't think I can keep track off. I'll try my best. First, I was America's youngest gymnast to win gold apparently. Second, I have been doing ads. Third, Nana is coming to live in America for 3 months. Fourth, Aggy and Hails is going to China to work on flexibility.

Ads

I have been doing advertisements for vitamins. We get to choose from 10 leotards each time and we get paid like $300 each time the advertisement is played. It's pretty hectic, I guess. The ad people let me do whatever trick I wanted to. 

Youngest Gymnast

Ms Dodges told me that I was the youngest gymnast to get gold. Wow! New events just keep popping up. I think I did 6 interviews already. My english is perfect now so the interviews weren't very awkward. Being 14 means that I can do another 4 more Olympics at the most. That's a lot of Olympics! 

Nana

Nana was sponsored by  the American Government to stay near my studio. I can only visit once a week because my schedule is very tight. Nana watches most of my training. Nana lives in a small apartment near my studio. The apartment feels so welcoming and warm. It's has air-conditioning which is great especially because it's still hot after summer in August here in America.

Aggy and Hails

Aggy and Hails both were chosen to work on their flexibility in China. I think they are going to the Olympics in 4 years time! They are amazing gymnasts and they totally deserve it. Hailey sent a photo of her leaping in full spilts. It looked beautiful.

My life is back to normal at the moment. Bronte and me are on good terms and Leah and Bronte's are BFF's now. Everything's going out of my reach but it's all good now. I have my dream and everything has just gone by so fast.

I miss my parents though. I want them back so much. I want them to see the gold medal I held in my shaky hands. This strange feeling has ignited in me especially after the Olympics. What if they are alive? What if they never died? Was Nana hiding this from me?