BUSTED

Their lips were still attached when the curtain opened. It took a moment before Connie realised that they were not alone anymore, pulling away from Jacob's lips.
Jacob and Connie, simultaneously, turned their heads to look up at Elle. Dr. Gardner's face was priceless. It was like a little disappointment mixed with fury.
"Im sorry, was I interrupting?" Connie bit her lip to stop herself from laughing, this situation must've looked pretty bad, especially with Jacob's shirt off. He must've noticed this as well, grabbing his top and pulling it over him. The wince was exaggerated, to try and get Elle to let them off the hook, but she wasn't having any of it.
"Dr. Gardener, it's not as bad as it looks-" but she couldn't hold in the laugh anymore, beginning to giggle. Jacob found this hilarious, the sight of Connie laughing and Elle's angry face, but he held it together.
"Oh I think it's exactly how it looks. I don't know what's so funny! You two better be in my office in the next 3 minutes, and clean up all of his mess!" The anger was rising with every word. She stormed out of the cubicle, leaving the couple sitting on the bed giggling with each other.
"We are in so much trouble." He laughed, leaning in to kiss her again. She giggled against his lips before pulling away.
"No, we can't do this again, I'll get sacked." Connie stood up, beginning to throw the materials used into the bin.
Once they'd finished clearing up, they sheepishly opened the curtain. "Ready for this?" Sighed Jacob.
She took a deep breath, "Let's go." They walked out of the cubicle where some of their colleagues were laughing, others like Elle, disgusted. The couple couldn't wipe the smirk of their lips as they approached the office door. Jacob was the one to open it.

Elle sat at her desk, glaring up at the pair who entered her office. "Elle-" Jacob started.
"Dr.Gardner." She corrected him.
"Look, Connie was just helping me with my side, it's been giving me grief lately."
Elle frowned, "So, Connie was helping you with your side in your mouth then?"
"Not exactly, we kissed for like two seconds, we're sorry ok?" Connie folded her arms. She didn't like being told what to do by somebody higher up, especially when it was her sitting in that chair not so long ago.
"This is a hospital! Not a free bed to have sex in! How dare you! I thought out of all the people in my ED you two would be the last to behave like this!" Everybody could here the shouting from outside and were completely taken back by Elle's angry side.
"It was just a little kiss. We're really sorry and I swear it won't happen again." Jacob was also surprised, he never thought Elle would shout at her best friend like this.
"Just get out of my hospital, the pair of you." She scolded them, as they left the office. Today was not the best day to be caught in the act at work.