{26} Princess Goku's Knee Pit

They had finally made it to the Halloween store surprisingly safely - which there was only a 50% chance they would've since Jack's mom let him drive.

The two teenage boys ventured throughout the store, Jack just following closely behind Mark as usual.

"Oh my god!" Jack gasped stopping in the middle of the isle. "There's so many tutus!"

Filled with excitement, he immediately picked a huge, fluffy pink tutu from it's display and slipped it on, doing a little twirl to show it off.

He grabbed another similar one and handed it to his boyfriend. "We could dress up as Sofia Grace and Rosie!"

"Aren't they like, eleven now? They don't wear tutu's anymore, I don't think." The older boy raised an eyebrow, slipping the tutu on over his pants and prancing around pretending to be a princess.

The red head stopped twirling and pointed a finger at the other boy "Hey, you're like, Princess Goku!" He laughed, referring to Mark's bright ass orange Dragon Ball Z hoodie.

~

For normal people, spending and hour in a Halloween store and harassing your mom with various trinkets found in the store would probably get old, but not in this case.

As Jack trailed behind Mark , he couldn't help but admire his muscular legs. He slipped his phone from his pocket and opened up the snapchat app. He'd literally just come up with the best idea in the history of ideas ever thought up by 15 year old boys.

As Mark was about to take another step forward, Jack gently pushed the toe of his shoe into the other boy's right knee pit. He let out a loud, high pitched squeal as he felt both of his legs give out, sending him face first to the floor.

"Oh! No, no, no!" Jack cried out, imitating a Jamaican accent in between his loud screams and hysterical laughter. "I recorded all of that! Oh, lord!"

A whimper escaped his small lips. The dark haired boy's face still against the cold floor tiles. He rolled onto his back and sat up, his hair covering the entirety of his face.

"Ow..."

"Aww, I'm sorry! I wish you saw that, though! You fell so quick!" He bent down, sitting on the floor next his victim and kissing his cheek.