{82} Tickled By Life

"Happy birthday to me! I'm sixteen bitches!" Jack sang as he began twerking in the kitchen, wearing a blue unicorn onesie and a pair of frog slippers.

"I should really make a twerking tutorial and put it on YouTube since I'm literally the best. I'll just be like, you don't even need to move your ass much, it's all in the shoulders, y'all!" He resumed twerking position, only violently moving his shoulders up and down this time instead of his butt.

Malcolm stood in the doorway. "Nobody cares. Cut the damn cake already!"

They sang a quick Happy Birthday to Jack and Florrie handed him a large knife to cut the cake with. Figuring that since it was his birthday he might as well do the honors, even though he's never to be trusted with a knife.

"Oh shit, wuddup!" He snorted, slicing into the cake with his beloved meme printed on it.

Florrie sat next to him at the kitchen table, Mark coming in seconds later and sitting on her lap. He was careful not to put all his weight on her since he didn't want to hurt her or anything.

"Want a piece of cake, Mark?" She asked, wrapping her arms around him.

"Nope!"

Jack pouted, "Please, Marky? It's my birthday!"

"No thank you, I don't like cake."

Jack poorly cut pieces of cake for his parents, and a small sliver for Malcolm since he was being rude.  "Maybe if you weren't being a butthole earlier you could have a bigger piece." Jack said to his brother, who just rolled his eyes.

"And that's why you have a flat ass. Your ass looks like two kneecaps."

The toilet flushed and Clifton exited the bathroom. As soon as the tall, blonde man re-entered the kitchen he flinched as he was almost attacked by the small boy.

"Do you want cake?" Jack practically yelled, still holding the big knife in one hand.

Clifton slid his phone out of his pocket, pondering the simple question he'd just been asked. He liked cake, yeah, but did he want any?

"Sure. A reasonably sized piece, though." He replied and took a seat at the table.

"I'm so tickled by life!" Jack exclaimed happily as he cut another huge piece of cake. It landed with a thud as it hit the paper plate, and he slid it across the table to Clifton.

"Jack," The blue eyed man sighed, "What's this?"

"Cake."

"Yeah, but I said reasonably sized..." He gestured at the plate in front of him, "This is way too much."

"No, that's reasonable." Jack grinned, shoving a forkful of cake into his mouth.

A/N: A lot of crazy stuff is coming up in this story, so be prepared!! That's all I'm saying for now... Thanks to all of you for reading this far! I really appreciate it, and your comments make my day! c: