{186} Disney World!

"Do you know how fuckin' stupid you are?"

"What the hell possessed you? You've been a devil child since mom gave birth to you!"

"Shut up!" Jack growled reaching over to snatch the package of peanuts from Malcolm who just held it higher above his head, "Give me my peanuts! I'm still hungry!"

"No! These are mine, Jack! God, get your own fuckin' peanuts!" The older boy replied, ripping open the small plastic bag and pouring its contents into his mouth.

"But those were mine..."

Jack pouted and leaned back in his seat. They'd only been on the plane for a little over an hour now, still with another hour to go, and already Jack felt like it'd been a year. He was incredibly restless and eager to finally get to Disney World and have a blast, but Malcolm was sadly already ruining it for him. And he didn't even really like peanuts very much, he just wanted Malcolm to starve to death, so he didn't want him to have them.

He slipped his phone out of his pocket to check the time, only 8:22 in the morning. Only 10 minutes had passed since he'd last checked, and in that time he'd fought with Malcolm over a tiny packet of airplane peanuts and reapplied lip gloss.

The Irish boy glanced over to his right, admiring his sexy fiancé who was clearly sound asleep. He grinned, glancing over Mark's calm facial features and loving the way his wavy hair draped past his shoulders and down his back. Jack sighed, intertwining his tiny feminine fingers in Mark's much larger, masculine ones as he lifted his hand to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to the back and leaving behind a faint, pinky-coral colored print.

"Hi." Mark smiled sleepily.

Jack giggled, "Hi..." and blushed, covering his face with his hands, "Sorry I woke you up. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay, baby."

"We're gonna be in Florida soon!" Jack slightly bounced in his seat and leaned over to hug Mark. The plane was practically silent. The only noises that could be heard was that of the toilet in the small bathroom flushing every now and then, and the sound a plane usually would make while it's flying above the clouds.

"I know, I'm so excited!" Mark replied. he leaned over slightly to look out the window, "If you look out the window you can see land and stuff. It looks cool."

"I remember the last time I was on a plane. I was like 7 or something. And we went back to Ireland to visit family and our old house." Jack sighed, reminiscing. He still remembered Ireland even if he was only 7-years-old the last time he was there.

"Don't you ever miss Ireland?"

"Eh. Barely. I miss my grandparents sometimes but other than that, no. I love it here, I have everything I could ever want." He smiled, glancing down at he and Mark's still intertwined hands, "Do you miss Hawaii?"

"Yeah. There's a few things that happened there that I don't miss at all, but I really miss my mom and Tommy and my family and a few other people I knew."

"What happened?"

"Mmm... Really, it's nothing."

~