{85} Baby Daddy

"Sean, quit dancing like that, you look like a frog!" Savannah screeched in disgust. "If you can't dance you need to just drop out. I don't need shitty dancers ruining my spotlight!"

Jack just shrugged, a half smile on his face. He knew he danced like a frog. He always looked like a frog. He wasn't all that into musicals anyway, but he'd never been in one so he thought maybe it'd be fun for once. And he wanted to see what the hype was about. He didn't even audition for a lead role. 

He'd slightly messed up the steps to Stick to the Status Quo. Again.

"Alright guys, take about ten minutes to drink some water and get it together. We've got a long night ahead of us." The drama instructor called. The students scurried about, finding their groups of friends and the large auditorium filled with loud chatter.

Jack yawned and quickly pulled a wedgie, making his way out of the auditorium. His Crocs squeaking slightly as he started towards the vending machines, digging around in the pockets of his sweatpants in search on money.

He was broke as usual.

He shuffled to the engineering room hoping Mark hadn't left school yet. Neither of them normally stayed this late after school, and he knew Mark probably stayed to finish an engineering project with Jett.

Jack took his phone out of his pocket and opened his messages.

J: Bae you still at school?

Hubby 😍❤️: Yeah, why?

J: Can I borrow a dollar to buy strawberry water from the vending machine????

Hubby 😍❤️: 👌

He slid his phone back into his pocket and opened the door to the engineering room, poking his head in just slightly to try and spot Mark.

After spotting Mark from behind, Jack snuck up behind him and tried to figure out what he and Jett were looking at on the computer before he gently tugged his ponytail, making him turn around.

Mark stood up and pulled a dollar from his wallet.

"Hey Mark," Jett started, "Can I borrow a quarter while you're at it?"

"SHHHH!! Don't ask my mans for money! Mark's not your baby daddy, he's my baby daddy!" Jack playfully glared at Jett, grabbing Mark by the arm and pulling him closer.

Jett put his hands up in defense and chuckled "Okay, I'll just look for one on the floor somewhere. God damn!"

Jack smiled and kissed Mark's arm. He skipped out of the room and made his way back to the vending machine with his dollar.