{131} Text Messages

J: Marky

J: Marky

J: Boyfrenn :(

J: Mark wake uppp

J: No Kissy.

J: OMG 😶

~

J: !!!!

Clifton 🖖: !!!!

J: Are you at work? Where's my wife? He isn't answering his phone.

Clifton 🖖: I'm home. Mark's here too but he's been in the shower for a really long time. I don't really know.

J: Come get me.  I'm moving out my house because Malcolm is a butthole to me. I'm packing my clothes right now. I've been disgraced too many times.

Clifton 🖖: You're gonna come live at my house?

J: Yes. Please come get me now. 😊

Clifton 🖖: I'm in bed though...

J: Come here. I have a story to tell you, too.

Clifton 🖖: Okay.

~

Ronnie🍎🎀 : I really hate being pregnant.

J: I MISSED YOU AT SCHOOL THE LAST FEW DAYS. COME BACK

Ronnie 🍎🎀: I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOO

Ronnie 🍎🎀: I'm so puffy. I look like a cow and my feet are really swollen and ugly and walking is a difficult task at the moment.

*Image Attached*

J: No you don't! You're still really pretty and your nails are perfect so it doesn't look that bad, and you're really small for being 5 months, so god bless. I'll come visit you tomorrow and we can watch the Bee Movie and eat doughnuts! Also, I'm moving! 😊

Ronnie 🍎🎀: Awww! 😘 Okay, yay! you can see Soli's room when you come over, my mom and Jett just finished it yesterday! And omg, moving where!?!

J: I'm moving to Mark's house because I hate my brother and I'm going to literally jump out a window if I have to look at him again. I threw fucking beans at him during dinner cause he was triggering me.

Ronnie 🍎🎀: I'm screaming lol! What'd he do to you, though?

J: I'm joining The Lettuce Club at school and he really snatched my wig clean off. But I don't understand because he's the one who told me I should sign up for it.

Ronnie 🍎🎀: Lettuce Club?????

J: Yes. I want to be the queen of the school and the only way to be queen is to eat an entire head of lettuce before everyone else can.

Ronnie 🍎🎀: Haha! Okay, Jack.

A/N: Baked beans, I choose you! *Throws beans*