{175} Swimming

"If I eat 147 pieces of garlic bread, will I die?"

"Yeah, most likely."

"I hope Savannah eats 200 pieces of garlic bread and dies from it."

Mark laughed a little, adjusting the ties on the front of his pink swim trunks, grabbing his butt as he slowly eased into the pool in the large patio of his backyard. Shivering slightly at the feeling of the cool, pool water.

From where he sat on the edge, Jack kicked his small foot, splashing a bit of water at his fiancé and pulling his oversized pastel pink tee shirt over his short, black swim shorts.

He felt a tingling sensation on his toes and jerked his foot away from Mark's hand.

"Mark! Don't fuckin' tickle me! You know I hate it! Don't touch me!"

"It's so funny! And your legs are so smooth and soft..."

"It's not!" Jack yelped, smacking Mark's arm, leaving a red hand print. He, too, eased himself into the water as the other boy had done just moments ago and began doggy paddling.

Soon, Clifton and Florrie had joined them outside, wearing their swimming attire.

"Aww, you look so cute when you're swimmin', Ladybug! I'm so proud of you!" Florrie cooed at her son, adjusting her large boobs inside her tee shirt.

Fuck a bikini top, she'd thought, unfastening the back and slipping it out from under her tee shirt and throwing it somewhere.

"He can't even really swim, though." Clifton cringed, biting down on his bottom lip. He burst out laughing, as really Jack's swimming looked like an unfortunate, violent struggle. Like he was drowning almost. He could say he was a good swimmer all he wanted, but Clifton would never believe it.

"He can kinda swim."

"Nah. That's not swimming." Clifton gestured in the boys' direction, watching as Jack held onto Mark as he tried to teach him. The two adorably sharing kisses and turning it into something romantic, of course.

"I'm not tellin' you again." Florrie snapped at the blonde man, "I know you're scared of frogs and I'm literally about to find one so I can put in on you!"

"NO!"

And with that, Florrie leaped into the pool with Clifton doing the same. Both surfacing at the same time, and as soon as Florrie jumped up slightly, her wet tee shirt completely suctioned to her boobs, outlining them completely. Nipples exposed and all.

the two of them just stayed there facing each other. Mouths handing slightly open in shock. The silence being broken by the growing smile on the man's face and the snort that came from his nose.

"Ha! I'm laughing at you!" Clifton screeched. His face turning red from laughing so hard. "I knew that was gonna happen. Why would you get into a swimming pool in only a tee shirt on!? You need to le-"

"Fuck you, Goldilocks!" She sneered, her hand tightened around a chunk of his hair and he was yanked under the water.

"Ow!"

~

"I'm so fuckin' good at this! I'm literally Michael Phelps, to be honest!"

"I'm proud of you babydoll, Now you won't look a ratchet mess in Disney World when we go swimming."

"True! It's 'bout to shake." Jack agreed, beginning a struggle butterfly stroke toward the edge of the pool alongside Mark.

Jack had really gotten the hang of the breast stroke, and really that was the only swimming stroke he was physically capable of doing, and even then he struggled to do so.

The chlorine in the water had begun stinging his eyes as he quickly zipped through the water as fast as his short arms and legs could go.

Hearing the fateful sound of his fiancé's delicate head suddenly hitting the far wall of the pool sent Mark into a temporary state of panic, yet laughter at the same time.

"Ugh!" Jack screamed dramatically, his hands flying up to grip his scalp. "I'm literally sick. Mark, I'm deceased."

"You okay?"

"Take me inside. I need to take a break."'

Here's a very unfinished profile drawing of Clifton! Isn't he beautiful? I hope everyone is still enjoying this story! <3