{28} A Question for Ronnie

It'd been over a month since Jett had come to terms with his feelings. He's known he was bisexual for about a year now and he'd never dated a boy before, but now he really fuckin' wanted to. It's like, once you find someone you really love and have a passion for, you want nothing more than to be with them 24/7.

He rocked uncomfortably on the balls of his feet, waiting by Jack's locker.  His brown, Asian eyes wondered frantically over the faces of students walking through the halls until he spotted the person who he was waiting to talk to.

"Aye, Jett. What's up, bro?"

"Umm..." He bit his bottom lip. A few awkward seconds went by before he spoke again, "Uh, I wanna ask somebody out. I mean like, I wanna be in a relationship with them because I really like them and they're really beautiful, but I don't know how to ask them and I'm scared of being rejected."

Jack tucked a piece of red hair behind his ear, opening his cold metal locker and standing on his tip-toes, grabbing a gritty textbook from the top shelf. "Oh, is it Ronnie?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Aww, Fuck yeah! I knew it! Just don't ask him over text, that's a sin."

"I'm just scared he'll say no. I really like him, Jack." The tall boy violently ran his fingers through his hair, thinking of the worst possible outcome.

"Relax. Just tell him how you feel. Maybe later you could buy him some pretty flowers or something if you can."

Jack walked his friend to his first period class. The two of them stopping dead in their tracks, spotting a familiar short boy with bright green eyes and light brown skin standing outside the classroom door.

"There's your bae!" Jack joked, feeling Jett's body tense up as he patted his arm.

"Maybe I'll ask him another time. I don't think I can do it right now, I'm scared as hell!"

"Just be yourself, tell him how you feel, and ask him already!" The Irish boy quickly moved his hand to the small of the other boy's back and gave him a push in Ronnie's direction. "Go, my child!"

A/N: Anyone else notice those big empty spaces at the end of all my chapters?? What is it? Why is it there, man? It seems like it's only at the end of the chapters in my story, too!! Grrrrrr! Smh!