Two Pieces

HEY GUYS!! Okay so I'm so fucking amazed I've made it over 100 reads! I honestly thought I would put this up and maybe get 10 so I wanna say thank you!! I really hope you're enjoying it! I know I'm enjoying writing it! PLEASE PLEASE! If you have ANY idea's or feedback do not hesitate to comment, I promise to reply to everyone! :D here's an early update, I know it's only a day but oh well! Stay strong! If you ever need anyone to talk to I am here! I love you all xox

Mac

I gave Demi the necklace when we got back to the hotel, she'd dropped me home after and left. That makes it sound so cut throat. She'd cried when I gave her the necklace, and outright sobbed when she saw the inscription and the dopey picture of her and I that I'd put inside. It was just a small photo of her and I, she had been sitting on the couch and I had jumped over the top and sunk behind her screaming Memi attack. Her face was in an adorable scared giggle and I was laughing like a mad person.

I was waiting for her to text me when she landed, when I got home the house was empty but the cars were both here so I guess my parents are away again. I unpacked all my stuff and checked the fridge for any food but my parents left a note inside the fridge saying 'get more beer' not sure how they expect me to but I know that it's expected so I better figure it out.

There wasn't any food just a fridge with some empty bottles of beer and wine. I'd been trying not to notice the weight I'd gained but as I looked down at my body it's all I could notice, maybe it's better we have no food in the fridge. Going back to my room I pick up my guitar and start playing, I don't know what I'm playing until I start singing, my loves like a star. I sat for a few hours just playing song after song until I realized...it's been hours...I should've heard from Demi. I grabbed my phone from my bed and unlocked it,opening my messages.

D:Miss you baby girl, I love you and the necklace I'm never taking it off! <3

M: DEMI! I didn't get this, I thought you'd left...

I knew it was stupid but I honestly thought she'd gone and been like oh well don't have to deal with her anymore. I honestly thought she'd want to forget me.

D: BABY GIRL!!! What kept you so busy!? Also look under my pillow :p

What the fuck...does she mean my pillow...or the pillow pet?

M: Why...what did you do...

D: JUST LOOK

I walked over to the bed and pulled off the pillow pet, underneath was a small box. I lift the lid of and gasped, inside was a small gold locket almost exactly the same as the one I gave her, picking it up I flipped it over and saw it had an engraving too 'All my love, Memi, Stay Strong Baby girl xo' how did she even do it, I gave her mine the day she left!

M:but how!?

D:That's one secret I'll never tell xoxo Memi ;)

M:Well that's rude! I miss you...I have school again on Monday but at least my dad is away right now...don't know when he'll be back though 

D:Make sure you text me when you can at school and don't lie about what happens and when you're dad gets back...I miss you too baby girl so so much..

I decided not to text back after that, I didn't know what else to say; there wasn't anything I could say. I put my phone down on my bed and sat there silent for a minute before grabbing my guitar and playing fix a heart. I kept playing till my fingers stung and my voice was raw. I didn't realize it was late until I finally stopped playing and noticed it was pitch black outside, I grabbed some sweats and a shirt and snatched my phone off the bed before heading to the bathroom to shower.