My Heart Will Stay With You

Song: Deathbeds by Bring Me The Horizon

Chelsea

"Oliver, just leave me alone," I ordered as he entered the room. I didn't even want to see him right then let alone talk to him. I couldn't believe he would do this to me. And with one of my best friends.

"Chelsea, can I just tell you what happened?" he asked desperately. I could see how upset he was in his eyes. He was probably just upset that I caught him.

"What? You were kissing one of my friends. What else is there to say?" I questioned angrily. I saw Nicholls and Dani causally exit the room. I couldn't tell if it was to give us privacy or so they wouldn't have to witness me yelling at Oliver.

"Chelsea, she kissed me! I would never kiss her. I can't believe you actually think I would do that to you," he replied, throwing his hand up in exasperation. Something told me he was telling the truth, but part of me didn't think I should forgive him.

"Oh, so she just decides to kiss you minutes before we're suppose to get married? Lexi's not like that," I responded. I seriously couldn't imagine Lexi doing something like that to me. She was my best female friend. Friends don't do things like this to each other.

"Well, maybe you should think again because she did, Chelsea. I'm sorry to tell you that your 'best' friend isn't such a great friend after all," he shot back, using air quotes around the word 'best.' It was just so hard to believe. Her and Austin were so in love. It didn't make sense that she would kiss Oliver.

"Why would she kiss you. She has Austin," I retorted, my voice rising. I knew I shouldn't be yelling at him when he was probably right, but it just came out.

"I don't know, but I'm telling the truth. I wouldn't do that to you, Chelsea," he yelled back. He barely ever yelled, so I was a bit taken aback. "I love you," he added in a normal tone. We just stood there for a moment looking at each other. He was obviously waiting to see my reaction.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. I pulled him into a hug. I knew he wouldn't hurt me like that. I guess I was just stubborn sometimes. I still didn't get why she would risk her relationship with Austin for Oliver, but I guess somethings I'll never understand. "I should've believed you," I added, pulling away from him a bit.

"I never want to hurt you, Chels," he told me. He used his thumb to wipe away a stray tear running down my cheek. I guess I would have to redo my makeup now. But, I couldn't even be mad that all my hard work had gone to waste because he had the cutest smile on his face.

"I love you," I said, smiling back. With that he pulled me into a passionate kiss. How had I ever doubted him. I knew he loved me.

"I love you, too," he replied, pulling away for air. We were both smiling like lunatics, but I couldn't have cared less. "You look beautiful, by the way," he added, making my smile widen if that was even possible. Before we did anything else, the door swung open.

"You ok in here?" Austin questioned, entering the room. While he wasn't going to be in the wedding, he had volunteered to help out. To be honest, I wished he could've been in the wedding. "What happened?" he asked, obviously seeing my makeup which I'm sure was smeared all over my cheeks.

I looked over at Oliver for helped. Austin obviously deserved to know what had happened, but I would prefer not to be the one to tell him. Being his best friend, though, it was probably my job.

"Austin, I gotta tell you something," I replied, gesturing for Oliver to leave. He nodded and left the room.

"What's up?" Austin questioned. I fiddled with the lace on my dress as my hands started to sweat and looked down. Why did I have to be the one who caught them?

I took a deep breathing and searched for the right words. "Lexi kissed Oliver," I blurted. I looked up at him slowly hoping he wasn't too mad, but who was I kidding? Of course he was mad.

"Are you sure?" he asked. He obviously didn't believe that Lexi would do something like that. It was the same thing I had thought.

"I'm sorry, Austin," I whispered before he stormed out of the room. At least he didn't get mad at me. I didn't know if I could bare it if he was mad at me. He was one of my best friends after all.

"Ready to get married?" Dani questioned as she walked in the room. She had a smile on her face telling me that she knew Oliver and I made up.

"As soon as I redo my makeup," I replied with a chuckle. I sat down at the chair in from of the mirror and got to work.

Oliver

"Oliver and Chelsea have written their own vows to share with you today," the justice of the peace announced. As soon as the words left his lips, I felt my tattooed hands dampen with sweat. I might be able to perform in front of hundreds of people every night with getting nervous, but this was different for some reason. "Oliver, would you like to start?" the justice of the peace questioned. I quickly pulled out the piece of paper I had written my vows on and started to read.

"Chelsea, the first time I met you, I fell in love with you even if you did hate me. I've loved getting to know you over the last few years and I can't wait to continue to learn about throughout the rest of our lives. I promise to love you unconditionally. I promise to be the best husband, and of course father, I possibly can be and to never hurt you or Melody," I said. When I looked over at Chelsea, her eyes were shiny with tears. I could tell that this time, they were happy tears, though. I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Chelsea," the justice of the peace prompted gesturing to Chelsea. She looked down at her paper. I could tell how nervous she was. She never liked talking in front of a crowd. One time we had to present our projects in biology and she stumbled over almost every word even though she had practiced in front of me a hundred times.

She cleared her throat and I gave her reassuring smile. "Oliver, you've helped me through so much over the course of our relationship and I'm so thankful to have you in my life. When I was going through a tough time, you were the one person that could make me happy and that was actually there for me. I could never thank you enough for all you've done for me. I promise to love you and support your dreams, just like you support mine. I promise to always be there for you just like you've been there for me. I love you and can't wait to start our life together," she said. Now it was my turn to have my eyes well with tears. As crappy as this day started, it truly was the happiest day of my life, besides the day Melody was born.

"Oliver, do you take Chelsea Brianna Allister to be your wife?" the justice of the peace asked, turning his attention to me. Did he even have to ask?

"I do," I answered with a huge smile. I hadn't felt this happy in a very long time. There was no way to express how happy I truly was.

"Chelsea, do you take Oliver Scott Sykes to be your husband?" the justice of the peace asked Chelsea. I noticed she was smiling too. I had never seen her this happy. That smile made her look so beautiful.

"I do," Chelsea replied. She looked back at me with those beautiful eyes and that gorgeous smile. How had I gotten so lucky?

"The rings," the justice of the peace prompted. Dani handed Chelsea hers and Tom handed me mine since we didn't have a ring bearer. I slid the ring on Chelsea's finger and she did the same to me.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the justice of the peace announced. I wasted no time pulling her into a kiss. As my lips collided with hers, I knew this was the best kiss we had ever shared.

"I love you," she whispered when we came up for air. She looked into my eyes with a look a pure love.

"I love you, too, Mrs. Sykes," I replied, causing her to smile. I liked the way that sounded. She was finally my wife. We would be together forever.