Favorite Record

I AM NOT O FUCKIN KAY

ALL THE KILLJOYS, YOU'RE PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.

THEY DIED FOR OUR SINS, (not tragedies) BUT NOW GEESUS CHRIST HAS RISEN ON EMOSTER.

IT'S TRUE.

THE EMO TRINITY IS BACK, AND NOW ITS THE EMO QAURTET.

FINALLY MY ENDLESS PAIN AND SUFFERING WILL END.

IT HAS BEEN YEARS OF BAREN DESERTS WHERE THEY USED TO BE SAVING ME THROUGH MY EARBUDS.

IT HAS BEEN YEARS OF PRAYING AND CRYING EVERY NIGHT.

IT HAS BEEN YEARS OF DESPERATELY TRYING TO KEEP THE KILLJOY FANDOM ALIVE.

WE DID IT GUYS.

WE DID IT.

THE TIME HAS COME.

THE TIME HAS COME FOR A YEAR EVEN BETTER THAN 2005.

THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE EMO QUARTET!!!!

OKAY SO HERE ARE THE STAGES I WENT THROUGH WATCHING THIS VIDEO.

1. I was sitting with my fren when I see a notif, a beautiful notif. One I have waited years for. I then SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS IN HER FACE AND SHE SEES IT AND WE JUST BECOME BANSHEES
2. HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN SHIT MCR POSTED SOMETHING I KNEW NOT TO UNFOLLOW THEM I WOULD NEVER FINALLY SOMETHING IN THE HORRIBLE ABSENCE OF MIKEY'S JAWLINE!
3. MCRX? MCR Kiss? DAFAQ?
4. Only 35 seconds for FUCKING YEARS?!
5. *bursts into tears* THEY JUST HAD TO PLAY THE OPENING OF THE BLACK PARADE JUST TO FUCK WITH US HUH?! *cries harder than I ever have before*
6. Weird flag dude
7. What, numbers? Huh?
8. Oh, it's a date! This is probably a tribute to when they started or something, BUT THAT JUST MAKES ME SADDER! *cries*
9. Wait, that date hasn't passed yet...
10. *processing*
11. HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN SHIT STICKS ON A BIKE WITH GEESUS CHRIST AND RYAN ROSS ON A CROSS GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS AND SUCKING DICK FOR COCAINE!!!!!!!!
12. *eternal happy tears*

My Chemical Romance, you still have us crying.

Just this time they're happy tears.