Update:

1. Sorry for scaring the shit out of you CrazyBandAddict . I'm okay, I just got really scared and depressed and I write horrible shit whenever the depression makes me wanna hurt myself so wHOOPS. I'm okay now, I promise.

2. My parents are homophobic dickheads.

3. I locked myself in the bathroom and duck taped the door to get away from them, now I'm hiding in there with my earbuds in trying to ignore the pounding against the door and the very loud shouting on the other side.

4. That last part came off a little like I wrote a suicide note, but luckily it was not. I wouldn't leave my girlfriend to tackle her depression by herself. Never.

5. Thank you for expressing concern or being kind. Sometimes I feel like I'm just bitching to the internet or overreacting and you all remind me that I'm not alone. Other people are just as fucked as me, and we all can help each other.

6. Jesus Christ I'm screwed

7. If I mysteriously disappear from Wattpad for a few months, beebobinski , CrazyBandAddict , or Silver_Galaxy890 will tell you what happened and why. They are my very good friends and I hope they wouldn't mind taking over my account if something were to happen.

8. I'm alive, so you should stay alive too. Let's live together today, tomorrow, and every day possible after that. We're gonna be okay, because even when life is shit, someone is always going through it with you, whether you know it or not.