I'm Not Dead (Or Single)

Guess who got sick and depressed and still has a girlfriend and went batshit crazy?

   Hahahahahahaha...

   So basically I got a stomach bug and I'm fucking pissed because my friends just got together and now I can't ask them about their date.

   Seriously guys TELL ME DAMN IT!

   And of course, my girlfriend forgave me for being an ignorant asshole, then babied me all day today while I was sick, and god I love her to death and I'm sorry and she's honestly the best person on this planet. Seriously though, she was so sweet and kept piling me with blankets and stuff. Bless her to death.

   Then my parents.

   So I'm exhausted and I feel like I'm gonna throw up, so instead of re-depressing myself, I'm gonna save this story for another day.

   Uh, yeah, it wasn't good though.

   Other than that, I restarted some "bad habits", I'm physically unable to sleep for my usual two hours, and I stopped eating almost all together.

   It's... a work in progress.

   I've got some people who care about me, who are helping me with all of this shit, and I just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead.

   Stay alive, please always stay alive, because I don't think I could handle if another person was hurt.

   That's all, I'll be updating some stuff soon, but just wanted to check in.