Thriller

I don't really think anyone is going to read this, but if you do, I want you to know something.

twenty øne piløts saved me.

Right now I'm struggling a lot and I don't know what exactly to do anymore, so I turn to the same therapy I always use.

Music.

I'm definitely not the only person who uses music to cope with depression, but I found something that may help you. I don't know if it's going to help very much but I sure as hell know I'm gonna try.

I want you to go Google what |-/ means, then come back here.

Did you find it?

We can't because no one knows except Tyler Joseph.

If we channel all that darkness somewhere else and create instead of destroy, we might make something amazing. We can point out guns at anything but what if we chose to put them down and pick up a pen? What if we wrote or drew or painted or sang or danced or played a sport?

We wouldn't be destroying ourselves, and we wouldn't have to destroy anything else either.

Maybe what you make is just like me, a crappy fanfiction that not a lot of people read. Maybe it's something completely different, maybe it's cliché, maybe it's not creative, but it's doing something.

I want you to stop reading this and draw something.

Anything, as long as no one else has drawn it before you.

Now I want you to sit there for a long time and think, release your thoughts and analyze them. What does what you made mean?

Don't say it out loud, just form a meaning.

Now make yourself a promise.

Don't ever, ever even give anyone a hint to what that thing means.

If you leave this earth, that meaning will be lost forever, and so will your own meaning.

Life seems like a mystery about what everything means and why we're here but in the end, you choose your own meaning.

Meaning is whatever you want it to be.

Keep that meaning to yourself.

That meaning is forever yours to keep, sincerely from Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun, and all the other people that love you.

If you left the meaning would be gone and no one would ever know it.

Stay alive.

Don't let everything loose meaning.

|-/