Insomnia

So last night I didn't sleep, but I tried to stay off of Wattpad and most electronics because I heard that helps.

   It didn't.

   So my girlfriend is very involved in my insomnia and tries to stay up all night with me, but that's extremely unhealthy. The reason I didn't just call her or go over is because I want her to get a good night's sleep, because even if I can't, it's fucking important.

   She's been over during some of my insomnia nights and we've tried everything. Handstands, tea, tiring yourself out, no electronics, breathing exercises, Benadryl and all the other safe over-the-counter shit, you name it.

   It's been kinda tough, but I'm still here and she's still healthy, so everything is okay.

   What happens though is on the days I'm not on Wattpad, believe it or not, I'm sleeping. Once she's there and warm and happy the exhaustion hits me like a ton of bricks, then I'm out like a light. This usually happens on weekends for about 12 hours, but it can add up to more occasionally.

   These crash periods scare the shit out of my girlfriend.

   I'm still trying to fall asleep at a normal time. I can imagine your girlfriend not sleeping for weeks and then being unable to wake up for a day could be scary, maybe very scary. I don't want her to be scared, because I'm there to do just the opposite.

   She's always been there for me, even when she was scared, and she's much braver than I'll ever be.

   So, I've gotta figure out something to shut my fucking head up, and I don't know what to do because she's scared for me and she shouldn't have to be.

   Then I remembered where I got so much great advice before!

   Yes, in the last chapter I already asked you for advice, but maybe explaining the situation more could help. It's kinda hopeless, but even if you haven't tried something and you think it would help, comment or PM me.

   So, if you wouldn't mind, let's beat my insomnia into the fucking ground.

   Stay alive.

|-/