Rants BC why not

Fuckbois/girls: HAHAHA IM SO HIPSTER AWKWARD ADORKABLE TALK NERDY TO ME

Me: Scientists have recently found out that the world could end in many more ways than we think. The sun could burn out or supernova, our atmosphere could deteriorate, we could run out of natural resources, the Earth could demagnetize itself by a slowing of convection currents in the outer core, plate tectonics could destroy or combine entire continents, widespread anarchy could destroy all organization and government, technology could fail because of the previously mentioned demagnetization, Earth could be knocked out of orbit, and much more. This however, is a much smaller number compared to the way the Sun could die, killing Earth with it. Even with these massive numbers, no numeral compares to the amount of ways I could kill your sorry ass for assuming shit because I wear glasses.

>•<

My Dad: GoD lOvES EVERYONE, gOd nEver MAKES MISTAKES!!!1!!1!1

Me: I like girls

My Dad: nO! THATS WRONG! THATS A MISTAKE! NO WAY!

Me: but I thought god loves everyone and never makes mistakes

My Dad: nO! lIsTEN TO THE BIBLE!

Me: the Bible also says to kill all non believers and never cut your hair, but you don't do that

My Dad: ThE bIbLe WAS WRITTEN BY MEN, NOT GOD! THEY COULD HAVE MADE A MISTAKE!

Me: then how do you have any proof God exists, or that if he did exist, he doesn't love homosexuals

My Dad: gOD IS INSIDE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US! YOU CAN FEEL HIM IN YOUR HEART!

Me: *sigh*

>•<

*bows* that's all for now