Announcements

1. I'm so sorry I've been so absent from Wattpad recently! My girlfriend got really sick and I was taking care of her over the long weekend, then school and music got in the way, then I got addicted to an app game called Mystic Messenger and I'm royally fucked! Seriously, I promise I'll be at least a little bit more active now.

2. I'm currently working on the final chapters of Coffee for anyone interested in that artifact. Seriously, that was the first fanfic I ever wrote and it sucks ass. I keep it up because it's my friends fav (beebobinski I'm looking at you) and it's the first thing I ever posted on here, so it's practically history. I didn't want to abandon my first born child, so I'm gonna finish it soon.

3. I'm starting new things, and I know I already have too much shit on here, but I had the best idea and I've already written three chapters. For now it's a secret, but trust me when I say you Peterick shippers are gonna love this one.

4. My moods have been out of whack lately and I've been having panic and asthma attacks for no apparent reason. I'm handling it and they've been going away slowly, but these things combined with my piles of schoolwork are slowing me down to turtle speed. I'm sorry about the huge gap in activity and now this, but I promise I'm getting back on track. Thanks for staying with me!

5. I have been tagged fifty million times and as a message to everyone who tagged me, I will do my best to address all of those tags some time this week.

6. Me and my girlfriend have our Halloween costumes and, as most of you know, we're dressing up as Phan. Seriously, she has the lion onesie and I have the Totoro one and I'M SO EXCITED! We're gonna double gay up our neighborhood and show the poor, horrified Christian children human rights and loving another human being. Oh, what horrible influences we are.

7. For all of you who saw my last chapter and are curious, my girlfriend got the stomach bug and she's better now. Thanks so much for everyone who helped or was concerned. It may be a little thing, but it warms my heart to see everyone caring so much!

8. I'm exhausted and I have three hours of homework.

   *sigh*

   See you guys in a bit