The worst is happening (Father hershel)

-Hershel's pov-
My youngest daughter (y/n) and I have been kidnapped by the governor. I looked at him and said "Why'd you take us!" He smirked and said "The both of you mean the most to the group. They like (y/n) because she's the youngest and her curiosity always get the best of her. (Y/n) also has her sisters so they'll be hurt the most if they see her tied up. You... You are the doctor. You saved Carl you let them have a home. Now look at you, you can't even stand up on your own to feet." I glared at him and said "Carl and (y/n) are the same age. I wouldn't want either of them hurt. Just take me and leave my daughters out of this." (Y/n) looked at me and said "Take me away. Don't hurt my father. He means more to me than my own life would. Beth and Maggie would be happy to see him. My father may have saved many lives but he's a farmer. He could teach you farming things then he can be on his way. Like you said they'd be depressed to be without me. Without someone to make them smile everyday. Just take me and leave my father out of this." The governor smirked and said "We have had to guys for 3 weeks. We are heading back to the prison now. We will let one of you go. (This isn't like the actual episode) As for now we have our decision." We nodded and the truck stopped. He pushed us out of the truck and onto our knees. I looked up to see all over the group standing by the entrance. The governor said "Give us the prison and both of them will be safe." Rick then yelled "We can split the prison. We won't go on your side and you won't come over to our side." I guess that was the wrong choice because the governor pulled out his katana and held it close to (y/n)'s head. She took a deep breath and looked at the ground. She then looked at me and mouthed "Go" then I heard a sickening sound. I glanced over to see (y/n)'s head on the floor. I looked up at everyone and they were crying. Carl was taking it the worst by the looks of it. The governor smirked and said "Alright old man leave!" Then an entire fire war started out. Carl ran over to me and hugged me tight. I looked at him and said "She sacrificed herself for my safety." Carl cried and said "Why'd she have to go!" That's when I saw nothing but darkness and felt pain. I'll be with my daughter now.

Image four completed. It was sorta sad and Carl did survive he ran into the woods or did he. I hope you guys liked this part. Please comment any suggestions you have or maybe a scenario. As for now I hope you liked this part.

Love kenzie❤️