Im sorry but i have to go (Sister Beth)

(Beth's pov)
One day it all comes to an end. Today could be the end for so many loved ones, my little sister (y/n) is one of them. She got bitten while playing in the field. It was a smaller one so she couldn't see it. Did I mention (y/n) is deaf so we always had to sign to her to look out and everything. The fences were up and what we thought sturdy so we allowed her to run around in the field. It was all my fault, I was supposed to keep an eye on her instead I thought she would be fine. I thought wrong. A group of walkers saw her and came after her, they broke through the fence. She... she ended up getting bit. Right now daddy's trying to see if he can save her. "Beth!" I heard daddy yell. I ran into the other room and heard him say "She's gone... would you like to do it or should I?" I looked at (y/n) and said "I'm so sorry (y/n) it's all my fault. I should've been watching you. At least now I know that you're safe in heaven. I'm sorry, but I have to go..." I started crying, how am I going to tell Maggie that (y/n) is dead because I decided not to watch her properly? I'm so sorry (y/n) will you ever be able to forgive me for all the mistakes I've done?!? I love you sis... I hope you watch over me until I join you. I hope you could forgive me.

I know this chapter isn't the happiest or the saddest, but hey I got a chapter out.
I would've updated earlier, but I was recording videos for my friend and i's shared YouTube channel. We sing on it some days it'll be one of my videos, it could be one of hers or it could be one of both of us singing. If you guys would like to hear more about the channel tell me in the comments below.
While you're at it comment an idea you may have for this story. As for now I hope y'all liked this chapter

Love, Kenzie ❤️