xMaybe im special (Big Brother Glenn)

Image location: after the prison war

-Glenn's pov-
I saw it right before my eyes. My baby sister get scratched by a walker. I couldn't save her the heard was crowding her. I ran away thinking she wouldn't make it. I hope and pray that she watches over me from heaven.

-2 weeks later-
It's not official, but we assume (y/n) got eaten alive by those flesh eating freaks. I mean I saw her get scratched, but she didn't scream she stared at me in shook. While I was running I didn't hear any screams. She isn't mute, but what if she lost her voice. Rick told me that I should go on a run to clear my yea a little. If it wasn't for these runs I'd probably be dead. I mean every since that day I felt broken, almost a if my entire world is crashing down. I hope Carl won't end up like (Y/n), I mean I just don't want to see another death of a young one. I went inside a car and drove it around.

-(Y/n)'s pov-
I'm alive, I don't exactly know how, but I'm alive. I got scratched by a walker and I'm still not turning. I'm not getting bad dreams of walkers. I don't have a fever. Maybe I'm immune to walkers. I mean unless they eat all my skin and I bleed to death. I heard a car come by. The car slowed down as it approached my hidey house. I ran downstairs in time to hear the door open. I bit my lip, but I heard a gasp. I looked up to see my brother Glenn. He looked at me and said "No way, they scratched you! how could this be possible!" I smiled and said "I haven't gotten a fever. I haven't seen any walkers when I close my eyes. I don't feel weak. I think I may be immune to the disease." Glenn smiled and picked me up. He then said "(Y/n) they crowded you. How'd you escape?" I smirked and said "I have my own weapons in my pockets, shoes and belt buckles. I think I be able to survive a few walkers. So why haven't you tried searching for me? I could've escaped without a scratch." He but his lip and said "To be completely honest we thought you were dead. I mean we never thought about you escaping. I didn't hear your screams, so I thought the walkers already got to you and you were gone." I sighed and said "Glenn you saw me get scratched at the beginning of this. I survived didn't I. I guess I'm immune to the walker disease. Oh wait I already said that. How could you leave your own little sister on her own? you know how many weeks I've spent searching for you?!" He bit his lip and said "(Y/n) I'm really sorry. We all thought you died. I forgot about that incident with the walkers. It's been what 3 years since that happened. Of course I'd forget." I glared at him and said "But you forgot your own sister. I could've died ya know. If you would've taken all my weapons away I would have had nothing to defend myself with. I wish you would just realize one day I may disappear. That day could've been today. I may somehow get infected and die." He looked at me, sorrow in his eyes. Lets just say it took a lot me than a sorry to make me forgive him. (He had to get you candy and a lot of candy. He also had to embarrass himself in front of everyone.)

Image number 16 completed. I hope y'all like this image. I may not be updating a lot because cheerleading is starting. Not that, that's important. Vote on this story (Jk), comment a scenario or maybe a character. As for now I hope y'all liked this chapter.

Love, Kenzie