Is this what they call love (Carl)

-(Y/n)'s pov-
I can't believe that just happened. No way did Ron kiss Enid. I'm running to my house that I share with Glenn and Maggie. As soon as I got into the house I ran upstairs to my room and cried. Ron kissed Enid while we were dating too. He's a cheating monster why would he do this to me. I have no clue what it's like to be loved. (go along with it plz) My boyfriends end up dumping me for a better girl or they cheat. My parents always got drunk and hit me. I'm an only child. I have no one who could be there for me. I then heard someone running up the stairs. They knocked on my door and came in. I didn't bother to see who it was. I just sat there and cried. Someone put a hand on my shoulder and said "(Y/n) please look at me." I looked up to see it was Carl. He gave me a huge hug and said "Everything is gonna be alright." My face got red and my heart started to pound faster and faster by the minute. Maybe this is what love is. I shook my head and said "No it won't Ron kissed Enid. Everyone does this to me Carl. I can't handle the pain. I'd rather be eaten by a walker than be stuck in this place with the monsters." Carl sighed and said "Come on (y/n) we can get through this together." Then he held my hand. I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face. I was about to kiss his cheek but I kissed his lips instead. He kissed back. We pulled away and he playfully asked/said "Are you sure Ron kissed Enid and you not lying to me." I smiled and said "Come on Carl I would never lie to you." I stood up and held out a hand. He grabbed my hand and pulled himself up. We then walked out of the house, hand in hand. Let's just say later that night glenn figured out that we were a thing, but most importantly I figured out that I was in love with Carl and he was in love with me.

Third TWD preference thingy down. Please leave suggestions and I'll do them. I hope you all enjoyed this TWD preference image thing. Please comment a suggestion or a scenario. As for now I hope you loved this story.

Love kenzie❤️