My beautiful daughter/sister (Ricks daughter, carls sister reader)

-Carl's pov-
(Carl's 16 in the oneshot)

Today would've been (y/n)'s 12th birthday. I wish I would've been able to meet her, but I never got the chance. When we were younger she was sent away when she was only 4. I was 8 at the time, but I can't remember how she looks or her smile anything about her really. Sometimes I feel as if it's my fault that she's gone. I can imagine her holding Judith and protecting her from the dangers of the world. Glenn came running through the doors and said "Carl get your dad we have a special visitor. Meet me at the gate."

-Glenn's pov-
I found her well I didn't find her, but she found us. She came up to the gate and asked if she can have a place to stay for a day- or two. I remember (y/n) from when she was younger. I immediately ran to Carl to get his dad. We let the girl in and Carl and Rick came running towards the gate. Rick started slowing down once he saw who was here. He stopped dead on and started to cry. (Y/n) looked at him tears in her eyes. She then ran over to both of them. Carl was so confused until he heard (y/n) say "Dad, Carl I've missed you both so so so much!" Carl then started to cry. She's grown up to be a strong girl, surviving 5 years in this apocalypse all by herself. Maybe I did ask her how's she's been. Maybe I didn't.

-Rick's pov-
I held her in my arms. I don't wanna let her go, she's been gone for 8 years... Carl didn't even remember her at first. Lori would've been so happy to see her again. I looked at her face and said "You're my beautiful little girl. I love you so much don't leave us again." She smiled through the tears and said "I won't. I won't leave again. I missed you guys so much." Carl hugged her and said "You're my beautiful little sister. Please don't leave I don't think I could live without knowing my sister was dead. Just saying if anyone tries anything on you I will not be afraid to hurt him." She smiled and said "I'm glad to be back."