Everythings gonna be alright (daryl) part 2

-Daryl's pov-
It's been about 1 week since (y/n) was shot. Hershel thought she'd be up and running in two days. He thought wrong, apparently the bullet when it turned into fragments one did get out of her system. She woke up screaming in pain. Carl is worried about her because he's been through the pain already. I paced around the room waiting to hear some good news from Hershel. He looked at me and said "She's gonna make it. I just have one request." I looked at him and said "That request is?" He smiled and said "Keep an eye on her. Someone like you needs a gal to be with. My wife died along with my son. I know what it's like to lose loved ones. I hope you and your girlfriend are alright." My eyes widened at him words. I looked at him and said "Hershel she ain't my girlfriend." He looked at me and said "Now Daryl I know we just met the other day, but I can tell you really like her. Keep her for as long as you can. If she gets hurt bring her to me. I'll help ya fix her up." I smiled and said "Thanks for letting us stay." He nodded and said "She asked if you'd come talk to her. So go." I walked into her "surgery" room. She looked at me and said weakly "You could've just left me for the walkers." I looked at her, her (e/c) eyes locking with my Blue ones and said "A pretty gal like you deserves to live. I wouldn't be able to stand 5 seconds without seeing your pretty smile. You complete our group (y/n). Everything that goes wrong will turn out alright. I guess one thing I'm trying to say is I like- no I love you. Your the prettiest gal I've ever met." She blushed and said "Your the most handsomest dude I've ever met. Daryl Dixon what have you done to me?" I smiled and said "I have no clue." She got up wincing in pain and kisses my cheek. I couldn't handle it so I locked my lips with hers. It felt so right to be doing this. She kissed back placing her arms around my neck. After a couple of minutes we stopped to catch some air. I smirked and asked "Will you be my girlfriend?" She looked at me and said "(Your answer yes/no)."

Image 9 complete. I hope y'all liked this image. I'm surprised at how much time I have saying that I'm re-watching every walking dead episode. As for now leave a comment with a suggestion of who or a scenario. As for now we say good-bye.

Love, Kenzie❤️