Help me!!! (glenn)

-(Y/n)'s pov-
I'm running for my life. A random dog decided to accompany me on my trip to find a place to stay. Well he/she decided it would be great to bark 24/7 in order to attract 50,000,000 walkers. So I'm running, running away from every walker I find. My (gun of choice) is out of ammo. I have a (weapon of choice) handy I don't wanna use it yet. Guns make too much noise, knives may cause you to get bit on the arm, a katana wouldn't be so bad could keep good distance ect. I heard footsteps from behind. I ran into a bush and hid. Just so happened that a walker decided to sneak attack me from behind. (It was a crawler. The ones that don't have a lower body. So they have to move around on the ground using their arms. I hate them.) I did something I thought was right... I screamed. I screamed "HELP ME!SOMEBODY, ANYBODY HELP ME!!" My wish was granted because some Korean dude came and saved me. I hugged him and repeated thank you a million times over. He smiled and said "It was no problem really." I took a deep breath and said "Names (Y/n). What's yours?" He smiled and said "Names Glenn. Now what might a girl like you be doing out here?" I sighed and said "Running from all the walkers. This thing (the dog) kept on barking. Woke up all the walkers around us. They chased after me. If it wasn't for you I'd be walker dinner." Glenn looked around and said "Do you want to come with me back to my camp. We have over 10 people maybe. I lost count but we would sure appreciate the help." I thought for a moment before saying "You saved my life. So you know what sure I will join you on your little offer. I just hope they aren't like my old group." (which you killed) let's just say the walk to the camp I had to explain everything to him. Just so he can make sure I wasn't bad or anything. I'm gonna be honest, I bet he just wanted to get to know me.

Image 6 completed please please please suggest something. My creativity isn't the best. I mean I suck at writing stories. As for know I hope y'all liked this image.

Love Kenzie❤️

Ps I thought this was so weird.
Behind Andrea is a box from Dunkin Donuts. It's one of those munchkin boxes. (Sorry about the glare)

 (Sorry about the glare)