Scientist reader x Daryl (Part 2)

Again thanks Twisty-chips for recommending this❤️

-Daryl's pov-
This is weird (y/n) seemed so calm while telling us that. Rick looked at me and said "Daryl, do you know what's going up with (y/n)?" I sighed and said "No, all I know is that she was really calm for no reason. You guys can start packing your bags, I'll catch up with you in a minute." Rick nodded his head before telling the group to start packing. I walked in the direction (y/n) did and sighed.

-time skip to finding (y/n)-
I walked over to (Y/n) and placed a hand on her shoulder. She glanced up at me and said "Oh, Hey Daryl... What are you doing here?" I smiled and said "Searching for a pretty girl like you." (Y/n) blushed and said "Come on Daryl what's the real reason you're here." I sighed and said "(Y/n) I know this ain't a good time, but I have to ask you something." She looked at me then at her computer screen and said "Ok.. And that something is?" I bit my lip and said "I love you. I've loved you since the day we've met. Will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" She smiled and said "Daryl I would love to be your girlfriend." That's when I kissed her and surprisingly she kissed me back. After what seemed like minutes of kissing we pulled back. I smiled and said "I'll see you soon babe." She blushed and nodded. Today may have started out bad, but it just became 100 times better.

I hope this image didn't suck. I'm going to de updating this story later today/earlier tomorrow morning. I hope y'all liked this part.

Love, Kenzie