How much longer (aaron)

This imagine is for ellasfood thank you so much for suggesting this. I'm having fun writing these. I hope you like it.

-Ella's pov-
Okay so let's start from the beginning, I've been with ricks group for a while now and I met Aaron. Aaron and I hit it off, so he got the balls to ask me out.
     Since the other day was our one year anniversary, we decided to do it. The problem is I've been feeling sick the last time couple of days. Aaron and rick are out on a run, so I went straight to Rosita (my best friend). Now I found Rosita, grabbed her arm, and dragged her into the house. She looked at me and asked "Ella what's wrong?" I bit my lip and said "I need a pregnancy test, I have a feeling I may be pregnant." She looked at me in complete and utter shock, she then smiled and said "Oh you did the dance with no pants huh?" My face got bright red and I said "Just hand me over a pregnancy test." She handed me one and I immediately ran to the bathroom to use the test.

-10 minutes later-
I'm so scared, what if Aaron leaves me if I am pregnant? What if he tells me to have an abortion? What if he leaves the group just so he doesn't have to deal with me? These thoughts surrounded my thoughts, but I was quickly snapped out of it when Rosita asked "So Ella what does it say?" I handed her the test and said "I didn't look at it yet. I'm scared to." She glanced at the test, hugged me and said "Congratulations mommy." That's when I broke down in tears, I don't know if they were tears because I was upset or tears of joy. Either way the tears wouldn't stop falling. Rosita hugged me whispering to me that everything will be alright. That's when I heard the gates open to Alexandria. My heart stopped for a second, that means Aaron is back, which means I'll have to tell him. I ran outside only to be greeted by a beat up Aaron. I ran over to him and helped him stand. I looked at him and said "Aaron I need to take you to the infirmary... I need to make sure you're okay." He shakes his head and says "I'll make it by myself. I'll be able to do this." He walks a few feet then ends up falling to the floor. I run over to him as Rosita hands me a first aid kit. I start patching him up as he said "I don't know how I'd be able to live without you." I smiled and said "If you died I don't know how anything can live without a dad." He looks at me weirdly and said "Why did you say it like that." Then he goes "You're pregnant?!?!?" I nodded and he hugged me. I smiled and said "I just found out the other day, but I only took a test today to make sure." All of a sudden I heard clapping around us and everyone congratulating us. My face got bright red and I put my head in Aaron's shoulder.

I hope you liked it... I know it's not the best or it may not have been what you've wanted, but hey I tried. I hope you liked it.

-love, kenzie ❤️