maybe terminus wouldn't be a bad place (Rick)

-(y/n)'s pov)-
It started out like any ordinary day. Birds chirping, bees buzzing, walkers groaning. Lets just say this was all normal to me. I've been through a lot these past years. Lori died, Judith was born, t-dog was bitten, the prisoners ended up getting killed, the governor attacked us, everything is going wrong. We all got split up, the group i was with was Carl, Rick, and Michonne. We walked around searching for somewhere to stay. Luckily we did find a place to stay. I hope Rick knows what he's doing.
-Rick's
I couldn't help but look at (y/n), she is so pretty. I glanced around and finally found a house that looked empty. We walked towards the house and (y/n) started to look nervous. I walked over and grabbed her hand. she relaxed a bit and smiled. i smiled back and said "We should start thinking about places to go. I mean we aren't going to be here that long, so why not start planning ahead." (Y/n) smiled and said "I was actually thinking about heading to this place called Terminus. It's supposed to be a safe place where anyone can come in. Then again it's a couple miles away from here. Before i met up with you guys i was actually heading there. a friend of mine told me that i would meet her there. i just hope she's alright and that she didn't get bitten by a walker." i grasped her hand and said "Don't worry everything will be find. We'll make sure everything is alright." She sighed and said "I hope she is alright."

-later on that day-
I sat in my room and thought "Maybe Terminus wouldn't be such a bad place."

image 11 completed i hope yall liked this chapter/image. if you'd like you can comment a person or maybe a scenario. As of now i hope yall liked this image.

love, kenzie<3