Can life get any worse (depressed reader x Carl)

-(y/n)'s pov-
I walked around the forest not scared of the walkers but detaching for one. I left my group which contained of Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Maggie, Glenn, Carl, Judith, Carol, Tyrese, Mika, Lizzy, Beth and myself. I left for the greater good. They would do so much better without me. I'm just one more person to feed. I'm walking hoping to find a walker because I'm done. Life has been so bad, my parents died, my friends bullied me, my new friends died, my boyfriend cheated on me. What else can go wrong! I finally heard the groans of walkers. I purposely left my knife and gun at the prison. I walked closer to the walker and reached out my hand. Earlier i purposely cut my hand so the walkers would be attracted to the smell of blood. I walked towards him and waited. I then said "Please bite me. Please just let me end my life right now. Just bite my hand and everything will be fine." As if on cue someone shot the walker. Great now I'm gonna have to search for another one. I started to walk away when I heard someone yell "(Y/n) where are you going!" Oh no it had to be Carl why did he have to follow me. I sighed and said "I'm just on a walk to somewhere." He ran over to me and asked "Why? Why did you want the walker to bite you?" I looked down tears streaming down my face. He saw, Carl saw an now wants to know why I did it. I bit my lip and said "It's nothing to concern you." he looked at me and said "It hurts me to see the love of my life in pain and I don't know the reason about it. It hurts me to hear you crying in the middle of the night. It hurts me to know you're sad. So please tell me, why are you doing this?" I bit my lip an said "Because nobody cares. My friends bullied me, my parents died, my boyfriend cheated on me. Carl you don't understand how much pain they brought me. They called me names, names that I thought no one should ever be called. They didn't care if I died cause that's what they told me to do. They told me to die, that nobody would notice my disappearance." I started to cry as he said "I care about you. Don't think about what they say anymore. Who cares if they call you a name. It's not like they know any better, they are just jealous that you are beautiful, smart, you are my world. I don't know what I'd do if you'd die. Please don't do this (y/n) please." This time Carl had tears streaming down his face. I hugged him and said "Don't worry please don't worry. I'll try my hardest to say strong." He hugged back and said "I love you." I smiled and said "I love you too Carl."

What's this I updated. Finally, after cheerleading practice I would read or write a story. It's a lot harder than you think. Comment a person or a suggestion. I hope y'all liked this image.

Love Kenzie 💙