How could you leave me like this (sister michonne)

-Michonne's pov-
I'm done everyone keeps on asking me about my past. I can't tell them I lost my sister (y/n). It hurts me realizing that I could've saved her, but she was gone and I didn't even get to say goodbye. Rick walked over to me, put a hand on my shoulder and said/asked "Michonne tell us. We already know your son and husband(?) died. What about your family? Did you have any siblings?" I sighed and said "I had a sister. She was at school when all of this broke out. Her name was (Y/n), I ran to her school hoping to find something, someone. I ran through the doors and saw walkers. Little kids were walkers, everyone teachers, staff everyone in sight was a walker. I tried and look for (Y/n) but I couldn't find her anywhere. Til this day I still have no clue if she's alive or not. If she is I hope she's with good people." Rick put a hugged me and said "Carl told me he found someone in the woods. Hershel is checking him/her to see if they have any bites. I think you should go talk to them." I nodded my head and walked towards the prison cell where new people are sent. I looked through cell door and saw her. (Y/n), my sister she's alive. I ran over to her and gave her a huge hug. She hugged back and said "How could you leave me like that? I was trapped in the school do days before I could escape through the the gym." I looked at her and said "I looked all over the school and couldn't find anyone. Everyone was turned into a walker." She looked at me and said "I trusted you to be there. I thought my sister would be there for me. I'm sorry but you need to prove to me that you can protect me." I sighed and said "I'm sorry (Y/n). I'm truly am sorry." She sighed, got up and walked away. That's when I realized I really messed up.

Image 10 completed. I'm hope y'all liked this part/story. Please leave a comment on a person or a scenario. As for now hope you liked this story.

Love Kenzie❤️