Rant (plz read)

Today (September 6th) was my first day back to school. We just got a new "dress code" in reality it's just uniforms. I'm a little upset because I had my haired dyed blue for the past three years. I've only dyed it twice in the last 2 years. Blue just loves my hair, it refused to get out of my hair. So I go to class and my teacher says that I have to go to the office because of dress code. Great way to start my day. So after announcements I went to the office told them what happened and I had to talk to the assistant principal. I sat in a chair and another girl was there. She had burgundy hair (that looked purple in some light) and a nose ring. We started to talk so when both my assistant principals came in I talked to the one while the girl talked to the other one. They told me I had to dye my hair to a natural hair color by tomorrow (September 7th) if I don't I'm getting I.S.S. (In school suspension) The other girl was only told to take out her nose ring. While I'm getting told that he's going to tell my parents about it. My mom was annoyed at the assistant principals. I already damaged my hair trying to get this blue out. So around 6pm I went to get the blue out of my hair so I wouldn't hear that I need to go to the office because I'm being dress codes BECAUSE MY HAIR IS BLUE! Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't my body MY BODY! I'm upset that I'm not allowed to have blue hair, but boys (or girls) can shave their head so it's engraved with a batman symbol. If my hair isn't appropriate then how is that allowed. Like I was saying I had to do TWO treatments in order to get the blue out. Now my hair is greyish silver in the places the blue was. So if These assistant principals/ actual principal have a problem then they can go in a ditch. I hope if a zombie apocalypse happens they go (die) first. My year book photo is me with Red, blue and purple hair. My mom went directly to the assistant principal that talked to me and they said I have to get it dyed by tomorrow. Well 1, it will cost over 100 dollars to get it fully out. (My friends mum is a life saver she dyed my hair to a color close to my natural color, but the blue turned a greyish/silver) 2, it's my body I should be able to do whatever I want to it. 3, I'm probably gonna get dress coded again cause my hair is a greyish/ silver. 4, these uniforms are making our principals think they cal tell us what we can and can't do. It's our bodies. If I want a nose piercing let me wear it. If you just got your piercing done and you need to keep it in so it doesn't close they'll tell you to take it out.

I'm sorry about this little/big rant I'm just really annoyed about this stupid thing. Please tell me what y'all think. I may not be updating for a while cause I'll most likely be getting ISS (in school suspension) then OSS (out of school suspension) I'll update y'all tomorrow if you'd like to hear.

Love, Kenzie with an attitude