Why did she have to leave (Mom carol)

Place:Hershel's farm
-(y/n)'s pov-
It's been days since Sophia went into the woods. I hope my sister is alright. I mean I'm really really worried about her. There is only two people that can calm me down. My mom (carol) and Carl. They always were super nice to me. I went towards the house and saw my mom crying. I looked at her and asked "Mom what's wrong?" She looked at me smiling sadly. She then said "Sweetie there is a slight chance that Sophia may be gone." No no no no no my big sister can't be gone! I felt tears stream down my face. I hugged mom and cried. I can't believe it. I didn't want to think about her being a walker, but there was a possibility. There was a chance Sophia was dead. Why couldn't I have been the one to run off. Why did Carl have to stop me.

-Carl's pov-
It's been a while since I've hung out with (y/n). I walked towards Hershel's house and heard crying. I walked towards the source only to find (y/n) crying. I ran over to her and patted her back. I can't believe she heard the news. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

-time skip until later-
Shane's been acting weird lately. Right now he's yelling something about opening up the barn. Every one of us followed him. He opened up the barn only for walkers to come out. I pulled (y/n) close to me and backed up. After we thought it was clean one walker came out. It was Sophia. (Y/n) and carol started to cry. I tried to be strong for (y/n), but I ended up hugging her tightly and crying.

-(y/n)'s pov-
It been hours since the death of Sophia. I walked over to my mom, looked at her and said "Why didn't Sophia stay put. Why did she have to leave." She put a hand on my shoulder and said "Don't worry. No matter how much we'll miss her. She'll always be watching us from above, protecting us from harm." I sadly smiled and nodded. I'm going to be strong just for her.

I finally did a Carol image. Even tho she was your mom in this one I found it good and interesting. I hope y'all liked this image.

Love, Kenzie ❤