It shouldve turned out differently (uncle Rick)

-(y/n)'s pov-
Ive been at this hospital for 10 hours, wait no 16 hours, wait no it's been 1 day. Ive always hoped to find someone here. I mean as soon as the apocalypse started everything went down hill. I ended up stay with my aunt and cousin. There names are carl and Lori, they treated me like I was a Grimes even tho I'm not. One day Shane kept on saying my uncle rick was dead I wanted to prove him wrong so I ran away. Let's just say I've been scared since day 1. I ran and ran until I found this hospital. I ran through the doors locking them shut. Now I'm here, I'm here at the place I feel like I need to be. I always come here whenever I'm upset, I mean I just wanted to see my uncle Rick one last time. So I'm running around the hospital until I see him. I then yell "Uncle Rick!" and he turned towards me. Limping his way towards me slowly, but coming closer. I smiled and ran to him, once I made it to him I hugged him and he hugged me. He looked at me and asked "(y/n) what's going on? Why are you here by yourself?" I started crying and said "Everyone's gone uncle rick. They turned into these walkers. The zombie apocalypse started and I'm scared. Uncle rick I came to find you cause I couldn't stand Shane's lies saying you wet dead. I had to prove him wrong and I did. Come on let's go!" We ran down the halls looking for an exit. That was until I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I looked over and saw a walker biting my hand. I looked at uncle rick and said "Go now!!!!" He immediately gave me a sad glance and turned away to run.

-rick's pov-
I could've stopped what I just say before my eyes. She got bit by one of those things. I ran outside to see a lot of zombies. I quickly ran around looking for a way to escape. That was when I saw her... my niece (y/n) a zombie. Her face torn open and her hand with a bite mark on it. I managed to find a way out and down the street to town. I just wish things turn out better. I wish things could've turned out differently.