i love your new hair (Glenn)

-Glenn's pov-
Today Carol thought it would be a smart idea for all of us to get haircuts. Of course nobody wanted to go first so (Y/n) volunteered to go first. I bit my lip, honestly im really nervous. I never saw Carol cut someones hair before. I saw (Y/n) stand up and walk into the room Carol was in.

-(Y/n)'s pov-
I stood up and sighed this is actually happening, I'm cutting my hair shorter than it already is. I walked into the room where Carol was and said "I can't believe this is actually happening." Carol smiled and said "Don't worry hun everything will be alright." I smiled and said "You know what Carol. Lets get this done and over with." She smiled and said "Alrighty just sit right here and we'll get started."

-time skip-
I glanced in the mirror and saw that my long hair was now (shoulder/shorter length). I smiled, hugged Carol and said "Thank you so much, I love it." She hugged back and said "Don't worry about it sweetie." I smiled and walked out the door. Everyone looked at me and said compliments. Glenn walked up to me and said "I love your new hair. It's very pretty." I hugged him and said "Thanks, don't be surprised what you come out looking like. Carol is actually a really really really good hairdresser." He hugged me and said "I love you and your new hair cut." I hugged him back and said "I love you too, now go get your hair cut." He smiled and went off to go get his hair trimmed by the best hair dresser i know aka Carol.

Image 12 completed i hope y'all liked this image. please comment a person or maybe a scenario. As for know i hope you enjoyed this image.

love, kenzie<3