You're different, I like different (immune reader x carl)

-Carl's pov-
My life has been full of chaos. Here's some things that happened. The world ended, Shane tells me that my dad is dead, my best friend (y/n) goes missing from the group, Sophia is dead. That's only a couple things that happened. I mean once (y/n) went missing I had to fin her. We've been best friends since birth. I mean she has the prettiest smile, she is super nice, she's pretty scratch that she beautiful. She's the kid of girl you'd want to be friends with. Right now at the moment we're searching for her, searching for clues that we may find. I miss her, she is my best friend and she's my very first crush.

-(Y/n)'s pov-
Great just great! I was bit by a walker while I was napping in besides a tree. Stupid dog didn't wake me up to tell me a walker was here. I covered the bite with the sleeves I cut off from my shirt. I need to get it cleaned and try and figure out. I took a deep breath as smiled. My life may have been going great, but at least I know Carl is safe where he is. He needs to stay put and not search for me. I mean why would anyone want to find me, bit by a walker and with a dog. I started to walk back towards where the gang was. Which was Hershel's farm. My Uncle Glenn told me to always stay positive, so that's what I'm doing I'm smiling throughout the pain. I saw the farm up ahead and sighed maybe I should just end my life. I mean I was already bit by a walker. I'm going to die anyways. I smiled, I felt my forehead and to me it didn't feel warm. I walked towards the farm only to look like a walker. I'm limping because I may have also sprained my ankle. I limped towards the farm and saw Rick, Shane and Uncle Glenn running towards me. They were yelling "Don't shoot!" Oh yeah they wanted to save ammo. I held my note that said "Don't shoot me unless I turn." That's when I heard a gun shot and I blacked out.

-Glenn's pov-
We ran towards the walker. I mean it sorta looked like my niece (y/n). Once we made it towards her we yelled "Don't shoot!" Obviously Andrea didn't listen because (y/n) went down. We picked her up ad I read her note. She got bit! no no no I promised her parents that I'd take care of her. Don't shoot her a little too late for that. I picked her up and ran inside for Hershel. Hershel ran over to us and said "We're gonna need to do surgery. Place her on the bed. We'll do our best."

-After the surgery-
Hershel walked out of the room and said "We were able to take the bullet out, but we found a bit mark. The thing is we won't need to shoot her." I looked at him and asked "Hershel, What do you mean we won't have to shoot her? She has been bitten by one of those things! She's going to turn isn't she!?" He smiled and said "Glenn she's special. I don't know how or why, but her wound is healing itself. She doesn't have a fever."

-1 week later (y/n)'s pov-
Finally I'm free. Everyone was right I'm immune to this virus. I immediately ran over to Carl's tent and asked "May I come in?" Carl ran out and said "(Y/n) you're alive!" I smiled and said "I'm immune to this virus I guess." He hugged me and said "You're different, I like different." I blushed and said "Carl... what are you trying to say?" he blushed and said "What I'm trying to say is... Will you be my girlfriend?" I kissed his cheek and said "of course Carl." That's the second best thing I've heard that day.

If anyone has any ideas please comment them. I sorta had writers block for a little. As for now I hope y'all liked this image.

Love, kenzie💜