Carl x bit reader

Thanks @Twisty-chips for recommending this. I'm glad some people are suggesting things. This image probably sucks, so I'm really sorry if it does.

-(y/n)'s pov-
I had one job. I had the job to stay in the prison while everyone cleared out the walkers. Why do I let my curiosity get the best of me?! I ran inside of the prison only to hear the groans of the walkers. I turned around only to see walkers behind me. I got out my (weapon of choice) and started to use it. I hope nothing bad happens to Carl. He's the only person that can make my day. I zoned out then felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. Then I heard a gunshot and the walker drop to the floor. I turned around and saw Carl. He looked at me wide eyed and said "Don't worry we'll be able to help you. We'll make sure you don't turn. I promise to keep you safe. (Y/n) please tell me I'm dreaming and none of this actually happened!" I bit my lip as i saw the tears in his eyes and said "Don't worry Carl. I'll be strong. I promise no matter what happens I'll be strong if you be strong." He looked at me through teary eyes and said "I won't let them kill you! I can't be strong knowing you're going to be dead!" I hugged him and said "Carl I will always love you." he hugged me back saying "I love you too." I gave him a quick kiss before my vision went black.

-Carl's pov-
She's gone. One kiss then she passed. I held my gun towards her head and shot her. (Plot twist the reader was only sleeping! Jk) My hands still shaky pressed my gun at my temple. I took a deep breath before pulling the trigger. Now I can be with my girlfriend forever and always.

I'm so sorry if this image sucked Twisty-chips. I mean I tried. I hope you guys liked it.

Love, Kenzie