in a world without you (Abraham x reader)

-abraham's pov-
I can't believe it, today is the third year. It's the third year of her not being here and it's all my fault. Now you may be wondering who isn't around. Well my best friend (y/n) got bit by a Walker 3 years ago, she ended up dying that exact day from the bite. Every day I miss her. Sometimes I'll sit down and think about the good days I had with her. I just wish I would've had the guts to tell her how I really feel. I wish I could've asked her out, I wish I could've held her close whenever she was upset, I wish I could've made her day, I wish I could've saved her when had the chance to. Now I know that one day I'll be with her again. "...More, catch a tiger, by, its toe, if, he.." Ok so Negan captured us and he's going to kill one of us with his bat. I sat up straight and told him to take me. Luckily he listened he landed on me and asked what my last words would be. I smiled and said "(y/n) I'll be with you now." He smirked and bashed my head once. I took it like a man knowing I'll finally be able to be with the girl I love, the girls care about. He based my head once more before I saw black. (y/n) here I come.

ι ғιnally υpdaтed. ι'м ѕo ѕorry ιт тooĸ ѕo long, вυт тнeιr waѕ a loт oғ draмa ιn мy lιғe. ι нope yoυ gυyѕ enjoyed тнιѕ parт oғ тнe ѕтory and ι'м ѕorry ғor noт υpdaтιng ѕooner. нope
y'all lιĸed тнιѕ parт.

love, Kenzie ❤️