#13 (cousin Daryl)

-Daryl's pov-
It's been 13 months since I've seen my cousin (Y/n). 13 months since this apocalypse started. I've been with my older brother Merle the entire time. That was until Rick hand-cuffed him to a roof and T-dog dropped the key. Right now Beth and I are heading on a run in order to get supplied because Lori is pregnant. We ran into the house until we finally found an old babysitting place. We split up and searched the entire house until we found baby food and diapers. Once we got out of the house we heard a snap from behind us. I turned around to see someone. I couldn't make out who it was, so i pointed my bow at the stranger.

-(Y/n)'s pov-
It's been 13 months since I've seen my cousin Daryl. I've been all by my self since the beginning. My parents got bit and I'm an only child. (If you have siblings just go along with it plz) I began my journey by trying to search for my cousin Daryl. I've been on this journey for the past 9 months. After about 3 months i ran into some dude named Negan. He invited me into his group so i had a place to stay. I mean I'm only (your age) yrs old. Negan felt bad because I'm a young girl, by myself on search for my older cousin. I told Negan 2 months ago that i would be back once i made sure my cousin was alive. He gave me a bag, so i could carry the supplies he gave me. Right now i found an old abandoned nursery. I couldn't raid the nursery because there wouldn't really be anything useful in there for me. I mean I'm not a baby. I walked out to the front of the nursery, when i stepped on a twig. Great, I looked around and saw crossbow pointed at muy face. I put my hands in the air and said "Hey don't shoot me. I'm just on a mission to find my cousin. Do you know him.. his name is Daryl... Daryl Dixon." A voice then said "I've been searching for my cousin (Y/n)... Oh my god (Y/n) i haven't seen you in 13 months." He ran over to me and gave me a huge hug. I hugged back and said "Ever since the beginning of all of this I've been searching for you. I've met some really good people along the way." He smiled and said "I'm just glad that your alive and safe." I smiled and said "Daryl I wouldn't let myself die until i saw you one last time." He released me from our hug and said "Excuse me little lady. Now that your with me, I won't let ya die. Even if that means getting myself killed in the process." i smiled and said "13 months since this apocalypse started, 13 months I was searching for you. I guess you can say our lucky number is #13." He chuckled and nodded. today was the day of the 13th month of not being with him.

Image #13 completed. My little sister actually gave me this idea so i used it. i hope ya'll liked this image. As for now comment a character or a scenario. As for now i hope ya'll liked this image.

love, Kenzie <3